Thursday, April 30, 2009

Women I Love - Part 1











I recently read a great post on Style Rookie that featured some of Tavi's favorite style icons.  She had a great selection and it got me thinking about the women that I think have amazing style, or timeless beauty, or an elegance and depth that goes beyond their clothes and seems to come from within.  

Isn't Angelica Houston freaking gorgeous?  I can't handle how incredible her features are.  She has such regal poise, like her shit is together, and she has that sly smile.

In recent years she's had awesome roles in The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and The Darjeeling Limited.  I think she plays the best bossy, brainy, sexy, independent woman and Wes Anderson must have a crush on her.  Obviously I do!  I want to see more of her movies from the eighties, the pre-Morticia Addams days.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Look at that bone structure! A makeup artist's dream!

    ReplyDelete