Sunday, May 31, 2009

So wrong its...

still wrong?  Or possibly almost right-ish?

I did a little thrifting today (duh) and felt like I was buying the weirdest, randomest stuff that might never get worn, but I couldn't pass it up.  Red suede shorts with gold zippers?  Short metallic jacket with built-in dickie?  White patterned tights?  All wrong.  


Just for kicks I put it all on together, and I have to say, I was kind of digging it.  Am I totally nuts?  I spent a lot of time in the sun this morning, maybe I'm loopy.  Oh well, it's not like I left the house.  Not that I'm making any promises re: the future...

Sometimes I wish I was a stylist for a magazine.  Wouldn't it be fun to put models in crazy stuff and call it "fashion"?

Pardon the lack of hair and makeup, I worked in the garden and was looking pretty grubby.  You should see the soles of my feet!  I need a bath.  But what's the point of gardening if you don't do it barefoot?  Except when using a shovel.

Oh yeah, these shoes were marked down to $18 at the Bay, from $80 or something.  They are very high and distressed patent.  Me likey.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially the metallic jacket. I often buy the craziest pieces when thrifting too. I know the perfect event will come for me to wear them to...someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so beautiful and match with the jacket.
    thanks for share. I'll wait you on my blog.thanks

    ReplyDelete