Sunday, June 7, 2009

Resort 2010 - Marc Jacobs

It feel like it's been years since Marc Jacobs did anything that really turned my crank, to use a horrible expression, so I was really happy to see this collection. For one thing, sometimes I don't even believe in "resort". Like how is that a season? Isn't it just an excuse to sell more things? Because a lot of designers do collections that sure don't look like something you'd wear on vacation (Burberry Prorsum!). But don't these outfits make you wish for a fantasy holiday to pack for?

The soft colour combinations...
The drapey sleeves...
The retro swim-suity vibe dresses...
The wackadoo print mixes...
Thanks Marc, we can be friends again!

1 comment:

  1. I love it all!!! I would wear these outfits anyday! Actually some of it looks like stuff I already have stashed away. Hmmm... time to bust it out and wear them I guess!

    ReplyDelete