Sunday, August 2, 2009

A slightly romantic story.

When the friend who introduced Karl to me (hi Elise!) tried to describe him to me, she told me he was a good skateboarder and had cool t-shirts. Yes, every woman's dream guy. OK, she didn't really know him very well, but it was obviously enough for me to give him a chance. And the rest, as they say, is history. I was hanging out the laundry today and I was reminded of that t-shirt comment. He has a huge collection, and these animal ones are just one small sub-set. There are endless drawers full, which I love, because he can't get on my case about collecting clothes. Thanks again Elise!

1 comment:

  1. so funny! i was telling someone this story just this weekend! we are intergalactically telephathically connected via karl's t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete