Thursday, September 17, 2009

snoozefest 2010

Why do I feel like I just don't have time for Spring fashion weeks right now? Oh yeah, because my boss is away, my interns are back at school and I am doing the work of three people. Running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything done. Anyway, I'm also pretty disinterested. What I've seen out of New York has been kind of boring, which isn't too surprising. I hope the European shows feel a little newer and more exciting. Everything I've seen from the New York shows looks like it could be from any of the last three years. I kind of liked some of the dresses from Marchesa. A lot of the collection was just watered-down Galliano, but from a work perspective, I thought these four looks were pretty.

God, I sound like I need some anti-depressants, don't I? I'll try harder tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment