Monday, June 21, 2010

Well Wed

Yesterday was the big day! They tied the knot and it was a fabulous day, from the getting ready to the sweet ceremony to the wonderful dinner and dancing. Everyone pitched in and did such a good job - it was a really special day.



The beautiful bride! She cleans up pretty good, doesn't she? I designed the dress and I think it suited her perfectly - fresh, soft, bohemian but elegant: just like her. And check out that bouquet! It was kind of impromptu: I brought over a bunch of flowers from my garden and Nicolette and I kind of volunteered to give it a try. Nicolette has a serious Martha Stewart gene, and I think it turned out pretty rad. In fact, we ended up making all the boutonnieres and corsages as well. Secret talents, I guess.




How many weddings do you go to that have a personal ukulele serenade performance? It was so cool. He played some original songs as well as some covers and it was a major crowd-pleaser.


Congratulations kids!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks again! And another good thing, I now have a spare moment to make comments on blogs!

    ReplyDelete