Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dot Blocked


There are two reasons I posted so many pictures of this outfit. For one thing, I had the hardest time getting decent pictures. Changing the clocks back tonight will give me one more hour of light after work for taking pictures outside, which is much better than inside. I kept forgetting to turn the flash off, couldn't figure out how to get my feet and head in the shot...

*Edit* Doh! I know the extra hour of light is in the morning. I don't know where my brain was; must be wishful thinking!

But the second reason, and why I persisted, is my love for this blouse. It's my new favorite! I made it this week out of a couple of fabrics I had hoarded, but didn't have enough of to do anything with. I made a new blouse pattern and pieced the two silks together and I'm so happy with how it turned out. As my boss pointed out, it's a little bit jockey, but I don't mind that. It's a bit wrinkled after the trip home under a blazer, but you get the idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment