Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

We've been getting these marvelous fall days, beautiful days thrown in amongst the rain and drear. This photo was taken last week when the pale blue of the sky and the yellow of the leaves brightened up the grey and inspired me to grab the camera before it was over.


My shopping trips at Value Village were totally successful yesterday. I got everything on my list, and only a couple of things that weren't. Technically, this sweater doesn't fit with what I thought I wanted - it's white, and a cardigan - but I fell in love with it, and I did get another sweater that fit my criteria. This just has that handmade look and feel and the shortish proportions are cool. I feel like it's kind of a good deed to rescue handmade items from the thrift store. Is that crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment