Thursday, February 24, 2011

wind chill

Cold and sunny... is this a step towards spring or a step back to winter? I don't know, but I'm happy that it's not snowing, and that the days are getting longer. When I was little I thought that meant that time was actually stretching out, like each hour and each minute would feel longer. But I understand now.


When I was on the bus coming home, I changed out of my high heels and into my runners. A minute or two later the guy beside me got up and moved to another seat. Was I being offensive? Is that bad behaviour for a public setting? I can't think of any other reason he might have moved, as he moved from a prime seat to a lesser one, but I was totally discrete about it: no stinky feel and I did it all basically under the seat and out of sight. I think he was horrified, even though I have the cutest feet ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment