Thursday, March 24, 2011

Workwear

Usually my outfit posts are of outfits, right? Well, I thought I'd show you what I look like the rest of the time. Today was a work day, and usually I dress up more, but I only had one appointment today and I had a LOT of work to do. For some reason, I feel much better equipped to work my butt off when I'm in jeans and a t-shirt and sneakers, and no one really sees me when I'm in the workshop all day. Comfy and utilitarian.


By the end of the day though, I had decided that this top is officially too big for me. It felt sloppy and kept falling off my shoulders. It was depressing looking at my t-shirt selection this morning: entirely too much navy, black and grey. Spring makes me want pink, grey, turquoise or lavender.

Below are some shots of our neighborhood pals. For some reason other cats like us more than our cat does. There are at least four cats that regularly hang out on our front steps, other than Morgan. Of course we have to make up names for them. When I got home today, Freddie Jr. was on the top step...
And Blackie Fluffers was sunning on the sidewalk.

You can barely see her, but Morgan is camouflaged behind the planter on the right. Just a little grey blob of resentment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard at my desk right now!! Blackie Fluffers!! OMG!!! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete