Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alice Kastrup-Moller by Flippo Del Vita for Creem

These pictures are giving me some inspiration today!  Especially her hair - I want hair like that.  I guess it's not out of the question, but it would take way more effort than I ever devote to my hair.  I suppose if I was getting my hair "done" for a special event I would ask for this, but when does that ever happen?  I also love the nails; that taupe-y beige-pink is so pretty and different.  Right now I'm wearing the perfect robin's egg blue slash jade green that I am really into, but I might keep my eyes open for a nice taupe.  I also love the pintucking on the blouse in the second picture.  I should remember that detail for the future silk blouse sewing spree I'm always planning.




No comments:

Post a Comment