Thursday, February 9, 2012

Terracotta

I got this nail-polish, Terracotta by Sally Hansen, the other day, and it's such a weird colour.  Sometimes I think it's ugly, but when I realized that what it really resembles is foundation that is too dark for me, I liked it better.  I borrowed this photo from another website because I couldn't take a picture of my own nail that showed the colour accurately, and she has much prettier nails!


Below is the nail colour I was inspired by, but I couldn't find anything like it, and I guess I kind of forgot what I was looking for.  Next time I see nail-polish deeply on sale, I'll look for this greyer shade.  I did enjoy the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure product though - perfect viscosity, cool angled brush, and it seems to last well.

No comments:

Post a Comment