Monday, April 16, 2012

The Mid-April Rush

Thanks to a sunny weekend and attending my first wedding of the season, it really is starting to feel like spring.  There's lots of hustle and bustle at work, and with the bow ties, and the longer days always seems to bring more visits with friends in the evening, so there's a good energy happening right now.  We had a great couple of days with my parents in town for my cousin's wedding, and it was a great wedding!  The sun shone, the couple glowed, the extended family was mostly there, the food was great - really no complaints.  Well, except for the fact that I didn't manage to take a decent photos of the bride and groom, but that's often the case.  The professional photographer was getting the good shots, so I got the backs of other peoples heads and the awkward angles!  However, I did get a nice one of Karl and my dad modelling their bow ties like good sports, and one of Karl and I that shows just what an amazing day we had!




No comments:

Post a Comment